Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My experience at Union Universty Germantown

I have been attending Union University's Germantown Campus and I am in the BSOL program and it is great. I have been attending Union since the Spring of 2010 and I never knew that I would love this university so much. When I came to Union I thought "college as usual" but I was wrong. There are so many caring instructors and you really get a chance to meet and bond with other students. I was expecting that this experience a little better than a typical university because I am enrolled in  an  adult studies program. I was amazed when I really got a chance to see what the program was like.

I love the school because it is a Christian school. At this point in my life I feel that being Christ centered is very important. At Union it's not just about how much money the school can suck out of you it's about what someone can do to help. I love the prayer before or after class. I love the fact they prayer requests are taken. I feel that the atmosphere at Union is great. I never knew that I was in for a treat of this kind. I love it and I would recommend anyone who is looking to be at an excellent University enroll in Union. It is a great place to learn and be. I would describe the experience as being a part of an extended family. At Union you really feel that everyone is there to help you along the journey. When you are experiencing hard times you really get encouraging words and not the typical "maybe you need to take some time off from school right now and enroll at a later time". The experience with the other students is great because you form bonds with people that you never imagined. I love this university most of all because it is Christ centered!!  A + for Union University.

No comments:

Post a Comment